Important datesNovember 21, 2016
Opening online abstract submission February 28, 2017
Abstract submission deadline March 1, 2017
Opening online registration April 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance
Questions about abstracts may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final abstract submission deadline (opportunity to improve format and update contents of abstracts) The one-page abstracts will be published in a special issue of the Dutch journal 'Stem-, Spraak-, en Taalpathologie' (Voice, Speech and Language Pathology; http://sstp.nl).
Guidelines for revised abstracts:
- Revised and updated abstracts should be submitted at http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/smc2017/
- Written in English and submitted in pdf format.
- Abstracts should include a title, and names and affiliations of authors.
- Title with all letters capitalized.
- Minimal 2 and maximal 3 references should be included, listed under subheader 'References'.
- If there are no direct references, minimal 2 and maximal 3 suggestions for further reading should be included, listed under subheader 'Further reading'.
- Citation format is APA6.
- The total abstract should fit on 1 A4 page (no letter format).
- Maximum word length of text body and references / further reading is 450 words (excluding title, authors, and affiliations).
- Keywords are not necessary.
- Figures should not be included.
- The first author is presenting author.
Early Registration Deadline
(No refunds after June 1, 2017) June 16, 2017
Registration deadline July 5 - 8, 2017
7th International Conference on Speech Motor Control, Groningen, the Netherlands